Cycling Links and Resources
Here is a list of cycling links including companies, organizations and resources vital to our region’s cycling community.
The Street Trust
- The Street Trust staff and board are committed to creating communities where people can meet their daily transportation needs through active transportation.
Community Cycling Center (CCC)
- The Community Cycling Center, founded in 1994, broadens access to bicycling and its benefits through our hands-on programs, volunteer projects, and neighborhood bike shop.
Shift to Bikes
- Shift is an organization that promotes bike fun. Most rides are non-competitive and free-wheeling, tending toward social gathering. Once you feel comfortable in the saddle, you are encouraged to lead a ride of your own. Shift orchestrates Pedalpalooza, a three week celebration with hundreds of bike events, each June.
Oregon Bicycle Racing Association (OBRA)
- The place to go for all things bike racing in Oregon.
Monday Night Racing at PIR
- If you’re thinking about racing your bike and want to get your feet wet, Monday night PIR is a great place to learn! Seasoned racers from Sorella Forte and other local teams will be available to provide introductions, answer questions, give advice and ride along with novice men and women racers. Please inquire at registration.
- The Cyclocross Crusade is a race series based in Portland, Oregon held over an 8-week period during the months of October and November. As of 2005, the series was the largest cyclocross series in the US.