Join The Club!
-Free or reduced race entry fees.
-All club members are eligible to receive annual ride reimbursement for benefit rides or races they participate in if they meet certain criteria (See MIGS).
-All club members receive a generous discount (15% off generally and up to 25% off during our own annual team sale) on bikes and equipment (mechanical service is not included) at our bike sponsor, River City Bicycles, when they show their Sorella Forte membership card. NOTE: this benefit is currently on hold pending ongoing COVID-19 pandemic impacts to River City operations and ongoing supply chain challenges.
-Members also get discounts on services and merchandise from Sorella’s supporting sponsors. Find out about our sponsors on the Sponsorship page.
-Access to professional design team kit
-Camaraderie with a great group who share a passion for cycling
-Access to Sorella training rides, clinics and special events
-Resources to help you reach your full cycling potential
These benefits also come with responsibilities to the club. Please read all the details of membership benefits and responsibilities before you join.
How to join:
- Fill out an application and pay the membership dues online. New member dues are $95 and include one short-sleeve team jersey. The annual $35 renewal fee is due by January 31 of each year. You will be contacted when it’s time to pay your renewal fee.
- Once you become a member, you’ll be invited to join our mailing list. We rely on this medium for all group communications.
- Join us for training and/or recreational rides that are announced through our mailing list. We have a regular recreational ride every Saturday that leaves from River City Bicycles in Portland at 9 a.m sharp.
- Racing! If you are interested in racing but don’t know how to get started, we can help. If you’re a veteran racer, we welcome your experience and mentorship. As a group, we strive to help everyone achieve their full potential.
- Are you ready? Click here to get started: Membership Application and Renewal form